Reproducible Results Over the Motorized 12:1 Zoom Range
The motorized components of your SteREO Discovery.V12 are fully integrated into your microscope software ZEN and AxioVision: measure and document your samples reproducibly. Observe your Drosophila or zebrafish embryos, stents or circuit boards with an enhanced threedimensional impression over the whole 12:1 zoom range.
Capture images that are crisp and rich in contrast, have excellent color fidelity and simply contain more information. SteREO Discovery.V12 enhances resolution and contrast in biology and quality assurance.
The external touch panel SYCOP controls all essential functions of SteREO Discovery.V12: magnification, focus, contrast, brightness and more.
- Motorized 12:1 zoom
- Seamless integration into the modular system of SteREO microscopes
- Motorized components for reliable results
- Illumination and contrast methods based on cold light or LED
- Excellent depth perception even at high magnification levels
The optical concept
Carl Zeiss, optical pioneer and inventor of stereomicroscopy, has invested its entire know-how and expertise in the development of a new optical design for SteREO.Discovery.V12 – with remarkable
success. The patented optics are setting new standards in modular common main objective stereomicroscopy. Thanks to higher resolution and significantly increased contrast, they provide 20%
more image information – in addition to sensational 3D images.
The SYCOP Concept: Take Control
The SYCOP concept makes your work easier: use all essential functions of your stereomicroscope without moving your eye from the eyepiece. Control all components with joystick and touch screen or assign individual functions to the buttons. Position the SYCOP wherever you need it. Magnification and focus, control of brightness, display of current optical data – the control of your microscope has never been easier.
Flexibility: Intelligent interfaces
The modular design of SteREO Discovery.V12, typical of common main objective stereomicroscopes, offers greater flexibility in the selection of components. In addition, intelligent interfaces
enable the use of diverse options from the comprehensive illumination and accessory program from Carl Zeiss
Coaxial Fluorescence Module
Use the vertical illuminator PentaFluar S to observe fluorescence applications with visible light excitation. With this illuminator you observe, scan and sort your genetically treated model organisms in developmental biology and molecular genetics research labs. Working as materials scientist or in quality control you profit from highly resolved, rich-contrast, three-dimensional fluorescence images
- Zeiss Discovery Lumar V12 Trinocular Stereo Microscope
- 3 Objective Turret
- Achromat S 1.0x FWD 69mm Objective
- HR 10x/.45
- (2)x W-PI 10x/23 Eyepieces
- PentaFluar 5 Position
- Choose One:
- Used Metal Halide
- Upgrade to: New X-Cite 110LED System with Adapter X-Cite 110LED, speedDIAL remote, 3mm x 1500mm Liquid Light Guide
- Upgrade to: New X-Cite mini + System Includes: LED head, miniCUBE controller, speedDIAL remote Includes: – LED head, miniCUBE controller, speedDIAL remote, – Microscope Coupling Flange
- Upgrade to: New X-Cite XYLIS, XT720S w/1.5m LLG, adaptor Includes: – X-Cite XYLIS (XT720S), speedDIAL remote, 3mm x 1500mm Liquid Light Guide
- Cubes (Additional Cubes available):
- GFP 470
- Motorized Boom Stand with Flat Stage
- Raised Circular Stage with Build in Lighting
- EMS-1 Controller
INCLUDES 90-DAY WARRANTY