Smaller size but more functions: Dhyana95 V2 adopts Tucsen’s new technology and performance standard. The smallest dimension among peers for scientific imaging makes it more popular for demanding compact space. The water-cooling method and CameraLink interface apply the camera for conditions requiring high stability.
Faster readout by doubling speed: Dhyana95 V2 adds a STD high speed readout mode, of which the frame rate is up to firstname.lastname@example.orgMP which is twice as the normal mode. It can be achieved progressively by using ROI function for applications demanding special frame rate.
Superior background with accurate calibration: Dhyana95 V2 now can provide a superior background for quantitative analysis applications. The DSNU/PRNU have reached the international optimum of 0.2e- and 0.3% respectively, as the problems from sensor production process, such as edge glow, dead pixels as well as pixel non-uniformity, all have been calibrated accuracy.
95% quantum efficiency, and excellent SNR: The Dhyana95 V2 uses backside-illuminated sCMOS thinned chip technology to avoid light interference from the wiring layer. It has excellent response capabilities in the ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared bands, with a peak quantum efficiency of up to 95%@560nm, and when the number of incident photons are more than 3 , it can have a better SNR performance than the typical EMCCD camera of 97% peak QE .
100Ke- Full Well Capacity, High Dynamic Range: Thanks to the 11um large pixel , Dhyana95 V2’s full-well capacity can be up to 100,000 electrons. Advanced High Dynamic (HDR) mode, through dual-channel gain combined, it can present high-quality images with rich details of dark and bright in real time, which is very useful in applications such as life science.
2″ area, large field of view: The 2″ array can not only adapt to more optical interfaces and deliver a greater field of view, but also results in fewer lens switches to find the area of interest on the sample.
SoftX-rayDetection: The distinctive features of Dhyana95 make it an excellent alternative to back-illuminated CCDs which are commonly applied in soft X-ray applications of previous-generation synchrotrons, such as coherent scatter experiments. They would greatly benefit fully from the Dhyana95’s high frame rates
- Model: Dhyana95 V2
- Sensor size: 2″
- Sensor model: Backside-illuminated sCMOS
- Color/Monochrome: Monochrome
- Quantum efficiency: 95%@560nm
- Effective no.of pixels: 2048(H) x 2048(V)
- Pixel size: 11um x 11um
- Effective area: 22.5mmx22.5mm
- Full well capacity: 80000e-@HDR,100000e-@STD
- Frame rate: 24fps@16bit HDR，48fps@12bit STD
- Read noise: 1.6e-(median)，1.7e-(rms)
- Shutter type: Rolling Shutter
- Exposure time: 21us-10s
- Cooling method: 0.2e-
- DSNU: 0.3%
- PRNU: 100 (HDR and STD)
- Offset: Forced air: (Ambient at +20℃):-15℃
- Cooling method: Water: (Ambient at +20℃): -25℃
- Dark current: Forced air: 0.5e-/pixel/s, Water: 0. 25e-/pixel/s
- Binning: 1×1, 2×2, 4×4
- Sub-array: 2048×1024, 2048×512, 1608×1608, 1200×1200, 1024×1024, 512×512, 256×256
- External trigger mode: Standard/Synchronous/Global trigger/Software trigger
- Trigger delay function: 0-10s(1μs steps)
- Trigger output: Exposure/Global/readout signal/High/Low
- External trigger routing: SMA
- Timestamp Accuracy: 1us
- Digital interface: USB3.0, CameraLink
- SDK: C / C++
- Bit depth: 16bit &12bit
- Lens mount: C-mount & F-mount
- Power supply: 12V/8A
- Power consumption: ~60W
- Camera size: C-mount 100mmx118mmx127mm, F-mount 100mmx118mmx157mm
- Software: Mosaic 1.6
- Compatible system: Windows/Linux
- Operating environment: Temperature: 0-40°C，Humidity: 10%-85%
INCLUDES 90-DAY WARRANTY