Reproducible Results Over the Motorized 12:1 Zoom Range
The motorized components of your SteREO Discovery.V12 are fully integrated into your microscope software ZEN and AxioVision: measure and document your samples reproducibly. Observe your Drosophila or zebrafish embryos, stents or circuit boards with an enhanced threedimensional impression over the whole 12:1 zoom range.
Capture images that are crisp and rich in contrast, have excellent color fidelity and simply contain more information. SteREO Discovery.V12 enhances resolution and contrast in biology and quality assurance.
The external touch panel SYCOP controls all essential functions of SteREO Discovery.V12: magnification, focus, contrast, brightness and more.
- Motorized 12:1 zoom
- Seamless integration into the modular system of SteREO microscopes
- Motorized components for reliable results
- Illumination and contrast methods based on cold light or LED
- Excellent depth perception even at high magnification levels
The optical concept
Carl Zeiss, optical pioneer and inventor of stereomicroscopy, has invested its entire know-how and expertise in the development of a new optical design for SteREO.Discovery.V12 – with remarkable
success. The patented optics are setting new standards in modular common main objective stereomicroscopy. Thanks to higher resolution and significantly increased contrast, they provide 20%
more image information – in addition to sensational 3D images.
Flexibility: Intelligent interfaces
The modular design of SteREO Discovery.V12, typical of common main objective stereomicroscopes, offers greater flexibility in the selection of components. In addition, intelligent interfaces
enable the use of diverse options from the comprehensive illumination and accessory program from Carl Zeiss
Lumar V12 Fluorescence
Developed for conventional light fluorescence microscopy, SteREO Lumar.V12 offers first-class optical illumination systems These systems feature
even illumination of specimens at all magnifications, and an independent zoom for optimal adaptation of fluorescence excitation light to the specimen field selected. In addition, continuous automation makes the handling of filters particularly easy.
For optimal fluorescence excitation, the integrated light zoom with lamp mount and 4x filter mount (HiLite) is automatically coupled to the observation
zoom. A remarkable option: the light zoom can be detached from the observation zoom. The advantage of the free light zoom: it is possible to
individually increase the brightness of selected specimen structures at low resolutions – thereby mobilizing the last reserves of light. And at high
resolutions the light intensity can be reduced, thus ensuring deblurred specimens.
- Zeiss Discovery Lumar V12 Trinocular Stereo Microscope
- Computer Loaded with Axiovision Software
- NeoLumar S .8x FWD 80mm OR Zeiss NeoLumar 1.5x FWD 30mm
- (2)x W-PI 10x/23 Eyepieces
- Lumar (4 Positions)
- Choose One:
- 100w Mercury w/ Power Supply
- Upgrade to: Used Metal Halide
- Upgrade to: New X-Cite 110LED System with Adapter X-Cite 110LED, speedDIAL remote, 3mm x 1500mm Liquid Light Guide
- Upgrade to: New X-Cite mini + System Includes: LED head, miniCUBE controller, speedDIAL remote Includes: – LED head, miniCUBE controller, speedDIAL remote, – Microscope Coupling Flange
- Upgrade to: New X-Cite XYLIS, XT720S w/1.5m LLG, adaptor Includes: – X-Cite XYLIS (XT720S), speedDIAL remote, 3mm x 1500mm Liquid Light Guide
- Cubes (Additional Cubes available):
- Motorized Boom Stand with Flat Stage
- EMS-1 Controller
INCLUDES 90-DAY WARRANTY