The Jasco J-810 spectropolarimeter effortlessly manages data processing with simple instrument control. This cicular dichroism (CD) spectropolarimeter measures left and right-handed circularly polarized light of optically active molecules. This CD Spectropolarimeter is equipped with a Peltier thermoelectric type temperature control system and flow-through HPLC cell. Having pioneered the technology of circular dichroism, the Jasco J-810 offers exceptional optical performance and available measurement modes in combination to bring you a true workbench in chirooptical spectroscopy.
Featuring four channel simultaneous data acquisition selected from CD, FDCD, ORD, LD, UV and flourescence for external signals. The Jasco J-810 also features three scanning modes: continuous scan, step scan, and auto response scan. New technology in the auto response scan mode monitors noise in the signal as a function of light throughput and adjusts the response time, automatically, to best optimize measurement parameters.
The Jasco J-810 offers an upgrade in terms of hardware and software features that are designed to save time and deliver even better, more accurate results. The easy-to-use software, Spectra Manager, allows for effortless instrument control and data processing running on a Windows PC platform.
Some CD applications include but are not limited to:
– Analysis of the tertiary structure of proteins and conformational changes
– DNA/RNA interactions
– Determination of protein secondary structure
– Quantitative analysis of pharmaceuticals
– Nucleic acid structure determination and changes upon binding or melting
– Comparison of the secondary and tertiary structures of wild-type and mutant proteins
– Determination of optical purity
– Binding studies involving conformational changes
– Polymer chemistry
– Thermodynamic parameters from temperature dependencies of CD signals
|8005068||Jasco||PTC-424S||Spectrometer - Single Well||Controller|
|8005069||Jasco||PTC-424S CH||Spectrometer - Single Well||Controller|