The DSU (Disk Scanning Unit) is compatible with both inverted and upright microscopes, including the motorized IX83 and BX61 making it an ideal imaging system for automated Z-stack, 3-D image analysis.
- The DSU is excellent for live-cell applications where speed of acquisition and low phototoxicity is paramount.
- Five disks of varying slit width and spacing and one pinhole disk are available, allowing the user to optimize disk performance to different objective numerical apertures and specimen thicknesses.
- Confocal scan method: Disk rotation method (Provided with standard DSU-D2)
- Field number: 11 (only for camera observation)
- Observation mode: Exchange between confocal and non-confocal modes can be performed through the software
- ND filter for excitation: An ND filter will be inserted automatically at the exchange of confocal and non-confocal modes
- Electromagnetic shutter for excitation: Can be controlled through the software
- Attaching Camera: C mount (1-32UNF)
INCLUDES 90-DAY WARRANTY