An automated benchtop microplate washing system for washing 96 and 384-well SBS-standard and deep well microplates.
– Specially designed to accommodate non- or loosely-adherent cell lines, featuring extra-low flow washing feature
– Used for polystyrene and magnetic bead assays along with standard ELISAs
– Manifold needles feature a fused probe design–one aspirate and one dispense probe
– A dual-action manifold provides independent control of the aspirate and dispense manifolds for precise overfill washing and overflow protection
– Built-in automatic manifold priming and rinsing
– Simple interface with membrane keypad programming to define, edit and store wash programs and plate types
– Program Parameters: dispense height, aspiration height, aspiration delay, soak, shake, aspiration rate, horizontal aspirate and dispense position
– Washing Speed: 3 asp. / disp. cycles, 300µL/well, 96 wells, 96-tube manifold, final aspirate:<30 seconds
– Volume Range: 25 – 3000µL/well (model dependent), selectable in 1µL increments
Includes valve module, bottles and accessories as pictured.
|2028876||Biotek Instruments||Valve Module||Liquid Handling||Automated System Accessory|
|2028877||Biotek Instruments||Accessories||Liquid Handling||Accessory|