An ultraviolet cross-linking chamber, used to activate and accelerate cross-linking of nucleic acids to membranes with accurate monitoring and control of dosage.
– Alternative method of cross-linking by vacuum baking
– Continually measures chamber energy and deactivates when the appropriate energy dose has been reached
– Accurate photo-feedback system automatically adjusts to UV intensity as tubes age
– LED countdown display, safety interlock, fold-down front door
– Dual mode energy/time switch, analog counter for mode setting (up to 999.9 J/cm2 or 999.9 minutes)
– UV Lighting: 5 x 8 W, 254 nm shortwave UV