A single quadrupole laboratory benchtop LC/MS system covering a mass range between 30-3000 Daltons.
- Used for characterization of compounds with applications in lead discovery, identification of impurities, and quantification/qualification
- Accepts 4 different ionization sources to cover LC flow rates from 20 nL/min to 2.0 mL/min
- Use with PC provides single-point system control of a variety of LC pumps and LC peripheral devices
- Uses Curtain Gas interface to maintain the interface and analyzer clean and prevent ion path contamination
- Mass Accuracy: 0.01% over the entire mass range
- Mass Resolution: Unit resolution (0.7 Â± 0.1 amu at half height) or better- Scan Speed: 2,400 amu/sec.
- Dynamic Range: 1 cps to 4 x 106 cps (pulse counting)- Mass Range: 30 to 3,000 (m/z)