A high performance benchtop filter photometer pipette calibration device, used for the accurate, precise, quick, and easy measurement of the dispensed volume from any standard pipette.
- Uses a colorimetric method traceable to national or international standards and a high performance photometer
- Insensitive to its environment and can be used under standard laboratory conditions.
- Covers a volume range of 0.1 ÂµL to 5000 ÂµL
- Measures pipette accuracy and precision, within 3 minutes (10 point calibration)
< 1%inaccuracy, < 0.5% CV imprecision
- Provides accurate, standardized results that are traceable to NIST
Uses RS232 interface for printing