A dual-channel coulometric cell used for the flow-through electrochemical detection and analysis of compounds.
- Designed for use with esa Coulochem detectors
- Flow-through high surface area graphite electrode design for high-efficiency oxidation and sensitivity
- First screening electrode used to eliminate potentially interfering compounds for the second analytical electrode
- Incorporates two high surface area coulometric electrodes for reliable functionality with long life-span
- Used for higher electrode potentials (> 700 mV)