A dual piston capillary flow HPLC pump for providing mixing and flow of eluents while providing control and flexibility of low flow rates, suited for capillary LC and LC/MS applications.
- Capillary Pump 0.01 - 20.0 uL/min standard flow rate up to 400 bar operating pressure
- Delay Volume 3Î¼L up to 20Î¼L/min, 12Î¼L up to 100Î¼L/min
- Hydraulic System: Two dual piston in series, with proprietary servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating piston, active inlet valve, solvent selection valve and electronic flow control for flow rates up to 100 Î¼l/min
- Recommended Column Flow Range: 1 â€“ 20 Î¼l/min, 10 â€“ 100 Î¼l/min (with extended flow range kit), 0.1 â€“ 2.5 ml/min (with the electronic flow sensor bypassed)
- Recommended pH Range: 1.0 to 8.5 (upper pH range is limited by fused silica capillaries)
- Pressure Range: 20 to 400 bar (5880 psi) system pressure