A benchtop liquid handling unit used to simultaneously harvest or wash multiple samples from microplates into a solid filter.
- Enables rapid harvesting of samples for cell proliferation, receptor binding, nucleic acid degradation, tricholoroacetic acid preparation, and cytotoxicity assay applications
- Works with 96- or 24-well deep or shallow microplates
- Short fluid path for minimization of wash fluid used and dead space
- Separate hot and cold waste lines
- Built-in scrubbers for detachment of adhered cells and assurance of complete harvest