A cuvette positioning system, used for automated cycling and selection of cuvettes in spectrophotometer systems.
- Automatic operation permits one to four cuvettes to be positioned with selectable timing
- Integrated circuit to deactivate the recorder between cycles to avoid erroneous traces
- Circuitry for providing different baselines for individual cuvettes
- Sample Positions: 4, automatic, programmed sample changing and cycling, push button manual selection, standard cuvette holders or flow-through up to 10mm path length
- Positioning Precisions: Â±0.025 mm
- Recording Offset Range: +0.4A to -2.6 A
- Cycling Time: 1.5 seconds between positions