An open field station designed for the study of motor activity using open field photobeam-based monitoring of rodents.
- High density beam spacing for sufficient resolution when capturing rat or mouse movement
- Designed for use with Kinder Scientific MotorMonitor host software to measure parameters such as time at rest, zone entries, and total beam breaks
- Total 32 infrared photobeams (16 X and 16 Y)
- Individual start button at each station
- Subject Field Dimensions: 9.5â€ W x 18.0â€ L
- Stainless steel frame assembly
- RS232 serial port for computer connection