A semi-dry protein blotting system used to conveniently and efficiently transfer proteins from gels in Western, Southern, or Northern blots.
- A low-voltage/low-current semi-dry system that requires only a small amount of buffer
- Height adjusts with hand screws for simultaneous transfer of several gels
- Stainless steel cathode and platinum-coated titanium anode are durable and corrosion-free
- The uncovered portion of the cathode has a Mylar shield to prevent drawing current away from the gel
- Works with gels up to 20 cm x 20 cm