A microprocessor controlled, high speed optical filter wheel/changer for rapid and accurate aperture positioning.
- For use in research applications involving fluorescence microscopy, ratio imaging, spectrophotometery, and visual physiology
- Simultaneously operates up to two wheels and two Uniblitz shutters
- Embedded controllers automatically detect equipment and the source of external commands
- Eight selectable user speeds
- Holds up to ten optical filters 25 mm Ã˜ up to 9 mm thick
- 55 ms between adjacent filters
- External interfacing vial parallel and serial interfaces