BioSurplus will be holding a second and final liquidation auction of laboratory assets from Dart NeuroScience’s research and development facility in San Diego, CA. The online auction will run from Sept. 24 to 27.
Dart NeuroScience built an expansive, state-of-the-art scientific program that now yields more than 1,200 remaining auction lots of quality research and development equipment. Available lots include chromatography systems, ultracentrifuges, basic and specialized research microscopes, mass spectrometers, evaporators, consumables, and many other laboratory essentials. Included among the lots are premium items, such as:
- AB Sciex QTrap 5500 mass spectrometer with Shimadzu HPLC
- Waters Acquity UPLC systems
- GE AKTA FPLC systems
- Inverted and upright microscopes from Zeiss, Olympus and Nikon
- HPLCs, UPLCs, and Mass Specs from Agilent, Waters and Thermo
- Electrophysiology equipment
- Beckman Coulter ultracentrifuges
Please visit auctions.biosurplus.com to view the online catalog.
Items can be viewed on site by appointment only. To schedule a walk through, please visit: https://biosurplusauctions.as.me/dartauction.
For more information on the auction, please call 866-236-4496, x 222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.