SAN DIEGO, Oct. 23, 2014—BioSurplus, America’s leader in used lab equipment, announced today that it will be holding a second auction of lab equipment from Lexicon Pharmaceuticals’ drug discovery and pre-clinical research facility in The Woodlands, TX. The online auction will run from October 23–30, 2014.
As Lexicon Pharmaceuticals has refocused on clinical programs, approximately 1,300 more lots of research and development equipment will be available in auction. Available lots include late-model biosafety cabinets, refrigerated centrifuges, research microscopes, vivarium equipment, behavioral studies equipment, consumables and other basic biotech equipment.
Among the lots are high-end items including:
– Applied Biosystems 3730xl Capillary Sequencer
– Labcyte Echo 550 Acoustic Nanoliter Dispenser
– Leica TCS SP5 Broadband Confocal Microscope
– Histology and pathology equipment from Leica, Shandon, and Thermo Finesse
– Upright and inverted research microscopes from Zeiss, Leica, Olympus, and Nikon
– Small animal behavioral testing equipment from Coulbourn, Accuscan, and Med Associates
– Analytical biotech equipment – flow cytometers, chromatography, imaging systems, and more
Please visit http://auctions.biosurplus.com to view the online catalog.
For more information on the auction, please call 866-236-4496, x222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.