SAN DIEGO, Sept. 9, 2014—BioSurplus, America’s leader in used lab equipment, announced today that it will be holding an auction of lab equipment from Lexicon Pharmaceuticals’ drug discovery, validation and pre-clinical research facility in The Woodlands, TX. The online auction will run from October 2 – 9, 2014.
Items can be viewed on site at 8800 Technology Forest Place, The Woodlands, TX 77381-1160 on September 25 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m, and on September 26 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
As Lexicon Pharmaceuticals has refocused on clinical programs, approximately 1000 lots of research and development equipment will be available for auction. Available lots include late-model analytical balances, refrigerated centrifuges, research microscopes, spectrophotometers, vivarium equipment, consumables and other biotech basics. Included among the lots are high-end items including:
– Leica TCS SP5 Confocal Microscope
– BD FACSCanto Flow Cytometer
– GE Amersham AKTA FPLC Systems
– Olympus / Nikon / Zeiss inverted and upright microscopes
– Small animal behavioral testing equipment from Coulbourn, Accuscan, Med Associates
– Analytical chemistry equipment – HPLCs and Mass Specs from Thermo, Applied Biosystems, Waters
Please visit http://auctions.biosurplus.com to view the online catalog.
For more information on the auction, please call 866-236-4496, x222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.