A benchtop ultra-pure air generator used for continuous delivery of zero-grade air suitable for calibration gas, ultra-pure combustion, or service air.
– Uses in-house compressed air supply
– Removes hydrocarbons by catalytic oxidation to less than 0.1 ppm
– No moving parts, no noise
– Uses replaceable filters, typical payback less than one year based on cylinder costs
– Operating Pressure: 40 to 125 psi
– Flow Rate: 30 L/min
Turn in-house compressed air supply into ultra-pure air (<0.1ppm total hydrocarbons). Removes hydrocarbons by catalytic oxidation to less than 0.1ppm. Operates at 40 to 125psi. Maintenance kits include replaceable filters. Typical payback is less than one year, based on cylinder costs. Installs easily and takes up little bench space (11" x 16" x 13"). Zero Air generator Model 76-830 30 l/min.