The Dhyana series use sCMOS sensors, compared to a CCD structure, sCMOS differs because amplification and A/D conversion takes place on the sensor. Each column of pixels is connected to a high gain and low gain amplifier followed by an A/D converter. Therefore, sCMOS not only has the advantage of low readout noise and high sensitivity, but also high-speed CMOS readout speed.
The Dhyana uncooled series is designed to meet the needs of customers in more fields. It is designed specifically for industrial environments. The camera’s shape has been optimized to be compact and robust.
- Sensor: GSENSE2020 FSI
- Effective Area: 13.3mmx13.3mm
- Sensor Size: 1.2 inch
- Pixel Size: 6.5μm x 6.5μm
- Effective Pixels: 2048(H)x2048(V)
- Scanning Mode: Progressive
- Shutter Type: Rolling
- Readout Noise: HighGain：1.9e-(Median)/2.0e-(RMS)
- Fullwell Capacity: HDR：42000e-(higher in Low Gain mode)
- Quantum Efficiency: up to 80%
- Readout Speed:
- 40fps-16bit HDR
- Bit Depth: 16bit/8bit
- Exposure Time: 10us-10s(manual/auto)
- Sub Array: Available
- Binning: x1, x2, x4
- External Trigger: Hardware/Software
- Trigger Connector: HIROSE
- Dynamic Range: up to 87dB(typ.84dB)
- DSNU: 0.6e- typ.
- PRNU: 0.8% typ.
- Cooling: Passive Cooling
- Dark Current: ＜15e-/pixel/s@20℃ambient temperature
- Time Stamp: 1us resolution
- Power Supply: USB 3.0
- Optical Mount: C mount
- Data Interface: USB3.0
- Consumption: ＜4W
- Size: 50mmx50mmx62mm
INCLUDES 90-DAY WARRANTY