An electroporation system designed to introduce molecules through cell membranes.
– HV mode ideal for gram positive and negative bacteria, yeast, fungi, and other microorganisms
– LV mode optimized for mammalian cell lines
– Generator utilizes the BTX Power Platform Technology design and novel digital user interface
– Broad capacitance and resistance range supports a wide variety of in vitro and in vivo applications
– Charge Time: 5 seconds maximum
– Voltage Range: 10 to 500 V LV Mode/ 1V resolution, 50 to 2500 V HV Mode/ 5 V resolution
– Capacitance Range: 1µF, 25µmF to 3275µmF (LV Mode/25µmF resolution), 1µmF, 25µmF, 50µmF (HV Mode)
– Resistance Range: 25 ohm to 1575 ohm / 25 ohm resolution HV&LV Modes
Includes HT-100 plate handler, 630B safety stand, and accessories as pictured.