- Item ID:
- Beckman Coulter
- GenomeLab GeXP Genetic Analysis System
- Molecular Biology
- DNA Sequencer
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- San Diego
*Price does not include shipping and packaging costs.
Request quote for final price.
- The Beckman Coulter GenomeLab GeXP is a two-step, multiplex PCR genetic sequencer for high-throughput gene expression profiling. It can hold two 96-well plates and analyze 30 genes per sample, resulting in a maximum throughput of 192 samples and 5760 data points per 24 hours. It requires only 5-50 ng of total RNA per sample, saving your lab from using unnecessary reagent, yet still produces high-quality and accurate data.
- SNP scoring, Microsatellite Instability (STR), MLPA, MLVA, LOH, AFLP fingerprinting
- coated eight-capillary array
- four-wavelength laser-induced fluorescence detection
- excitation two-diode lasers
- automatic gel replenishment
- integrated barcode reader
Manufacturer dimensions: 37” h x 24” w x 26” d
- Components Included:
Item ID: Manufacturer Model Category Subcategory 2029550 Beckman Coulter Accessories Molecular Biology Accessory Box with cd's and cords for GenomeLab GeXP