A single quadrupole laboratory benchtop LC/MS system covering a mass range between 30-3000 Daltons.
– Used for characterization of compounds with applications in lead discovery, identification of impurities, and quantification/qualification
– Accepts 4 different ionization sources to cover LC flow rates from 20 nL/min to 2.0 mL/min
– Use with PC provides single-point system control of a variety of LC pumps and LC peripheral devices
– Uses Curtain Gas interface to maintain the interface and analyzer clean and prevent ion path contamination
– Mass Accuracy: 0.01% over the entire mass range
– Mass Resolution: Unit resolution (0.7±0.1 amu at half height) or better– Scan Speed: 2,400 amu/sec.
– Dynamic Range: 1 cps to 4 x 106 cps (pulse counting)– Mass Range: 30 to 3,000 (m/z)
|2029301||PE Sciex||Accessories||Mass Spectrometry||Accessory|
|2029300||PE Nelson||900 Series Interface||Chromatography||Accessory|
|2029294||PE Sciex||014179||Miscellaneous||Power Converter|
|2029295||PE Sciex||014179||Miscellaneous||Power Converter|
|2029296||Varian||DS 302||Pump||Vacuum Pump|
|2029298||PE Sciex||014368 Heated Nebulizer||Mass Spectrometry||Source|