A benchtop 8-channel peristaltic pump for low-pulse flow, multi-channel laboratory fluid transfer.
– Quickly Interchangeable pump heads, each head can accept accepts different tubing sizes
– Flow Rates- 0.3µL/min to 30 mL/min at a maximum pressure of 0.5 MPa
– Keypad Functions: Start/Stop, Direction of Flow, Increase/Decrease Flow, Prime
– Control through the keypad or remotely through another device (by electrical contact or computer)
– Head Speeds: Adjustable from 0 to 48 rpm by increments of 0.01 rpm up to 9.99 rpm and by 0.1 rpm at above 10 rpm
– Motor Speed Stability: Maximum of 0.5% for any variation of line voltage, torque, or temperature (from 0 to 40°C)