An automated linear motion fraction collector used to collect eluent fractions.
– Built-in keypad and display for programmable operation
– Capable of depositing fractions into 96-well microplates, microcentrifuge tubes, scintillation vials, or standard 12/13 mm test tubes
– Operating in time, drop, peak + time, peak + drop, and manual modes
– Collects up to 128 fractions in tubes up to 20 mL
– Detector Input: ± 100 mV
– Program Limits: Time Mode 0.01 to 99.99min, Drop Mode: 9999 drops
– Computer Control: Via Gilson Serial Input/Output Channel (GSIOC) or by contact closure