Buchi rotary evaporator used for simple solvent distillation and low-boiling point solvent stripping.
• Electronically controlled, variable speed sparkless brushless motor
• Analog speed control of rotation
• Comes with E Glass Assembly. Accommodates six glassware assemblies – all glass component parts can be interchanged from one condenser assembly to another.
• Water bath can be used, as a stand-alone bath for other laboratory needs.
• Safe and easy-to-use Servo-Jack™ – for effortless raising and lowering of the evaporator. A variable tension setting allows adjustment of the Servo-Jack to meet individual comfort levels.
The versatile Combi-Clip secures the evaporating flask during operation and, for condenser assemblies A, V, and C, allows easy removal of the steam duct for cleaning.