A benchtop UV-visible spectrophotometer, used to make absorbance measurements to quantify related characteristics of an analyte, designed for classrooms and routine laboratory applications.
- Accurate data-handling and calculations, easy control with keyboard based operation
- Full size sample compartment accommodates a variety of sizes
- Optical System: Single beam, holographic grating monochromator
- Wavelength Range: 190 to 1100 nm, Accuracy: < 1 nm
- Spectral Bandwidth: 2 nm
- Photometric Range: -0.3 to +3.0 Abs