A benchtop centrifugal evaporated used for efficient evaporation of solvents using a combination of centrifugal force, heat and vacuum, designed for the concentration of samples in aqueous solutions and/or low concentrations of non-aggressive organic solvents.
- Chemical resistant aluminum casted chamber provides long lasting durability against harsh solvents
- Controls: Rotor Off/Brake/On, Heater On/Off
- 1/2" ID rear vacuum connection
- Heater: Thermostatically controlled at 45Â°C with over temperature safety shutoff
- Drive: Permanent split capacitor AC motor, 1725 RPM