An evaporative light scattering detector, designed to detect materials in the eluent from chromatography systems.
- Uses evaporative light scattering, allowing for use of UV-absorbing solvents
- Low temperature operation for a better detection range, analyte integrity, and chemical stability
- Detector: High sensitivity photomultiplier
- Light Source: Polychromatic Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Detection Limit: < 5 ng glucose, < 800 pg phospholipid
- Flow Rate: 0.1 to 5 mL / min
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 100Â°C