A benchtop, single-cell, diode array spectrophotometer, used to make UV-visible absorbance measurements to quantify related characteristics of a solution, designed for research-grade analyses of biological or highly absorbing samples.
- Three-button mouse control, on-screen keyboard with external keyboard support
- Built-in programs for fixed wavelength, wavelength scanning, scatter correction, net A, time-based kinetic/rate determination, subtraction/addition, and manipulation of spectra
- Works under stand-alone or computer-controlled operation
- Scanning Specifications: 200 - 800 nm, fixed wavelength analysis, full spectrum scan in 0.1 seconds
- Wavelength Accuracy: Â±1.25 nm, Spectral Bandwidth: 2 nm