A post-column reactor module used for providing temperature control and flow through a reactor cartridge.
- Used for increasing detection sensitivity for a variety of compounds including proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, inorganic ions, and pesticides
- Consists of a temperature controller and uses a reactor cartridge to combine efficient mixing with low reaction volumes
- Provides improved reaction kinetics and less peak dispersion
- Solid state controller with LED display for temperature control
- Uses interchangeable reaction cartridges in 150 ÂµL, 500 ÂµL, and 1.0 mL sizes
- Rated to 3000 psi at 150 Â°C
- Oven Temperature Range: Ambient +10 Â°C to 150 Â°C