A flexible, programmable, robotic pipetting workstation for automating laboratory liquid handling procedures.
- Robotic automation for cherry picking, dilutions, ADME/Tox, SPE, genomics, and proteomics
- A variety of tips and dispensing options allow the system to dispense volumes from 100 nL and up
- Uses VersaTip probe design, allowing for switching between fixed and disposable tips in one assay
- Programmable through PC software for visual drag-and-drop simplicity in creating and optimizing protocols from simple assays to complex liquid handling protocols.
- 8 independent probes, capable of usage with disposable or fixed tips
- Washable, stainless steel sampling probes coated with Teflon capable
- Variable probe spacing between 9mm and 40mm
- Independent liquid level sensing, detects volumes as low as 50ÂµL in microplates
- 32 microplate tile capacity
- Includes computer software (WinPREP, Tipchute, database update)