Beginning Monday, October 15th, BioSurplus and BaneBio will conduct a collaborative timed online auction of lab assets from Aeras, a non-profit biotech organization based in Rockville, Maryland. This event will include over 300 lots of flow cytometers, ultralow freezers, refrigerated centrifuges, microscopes, biosafety cabinets, consumables, and many other laboratory essentials. Included among the lots are premium items, such as:
- Becton Dickinson LSR II
- Becton Dickinson LSRFortessa X-20
- Millipore Guava EasyCyte HT
- Molecular Devices SpectraMax i3x
- Nikon TE2000-U Microscope
- CTL ImmunoSpot Analyzer
- Thermo Scientific Nanodrop 1000 Spectrophotometer
- Bio-Rad iQ5 Multi Color Real Time PCR
- Various staple laboratory equipment, such as biosafety cabinets, cold storage units, bench top instruments and more
Visit auctions.biosurplus.com to view the online catalog!
Lots open: October 15th, 9 AM PDT
Lots begin closing: October 18th, 9 AM PDT
Open house: October 15th and 16th
Items can be viewed on site by appointment. To schedule a walk through, visit https://biosurplusauctions.as.me/
For more information on the auction, call 866-236-4496, x 222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.